tired but happy day

>> Saturday, December 6, 2008

2day i follow my fren poeysan and her 2 sis go to shopping...
we started shopping at 12pm till 7pm oni reached home...
wao~~~~
at jusco i met my ex co-worker at KOFIHAVEN at AUTOCITY
but i think he ad forget about me ad...
so sad...
whuhuhuhuhhuh.....
abang lan!!! hang ni dah lupa saya lo....
hehehe...
anyway i hope he doing well...
beside dat at ipoh parade...
i met my ex supervisor, JON ROY FLECTER...
he still remember me a...
so happy...
miz d old day...
hehe....
hope 2 meet him again....

p.s i wont be writing blog for 3days
coz i went to KL.. ^^

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP