Chirstmas feel in TB4....

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008


me~~~
syee wei and me
catty and me
frenz~~~

2day our class TB4 everyone was wearing
A XMAS CAP.....
we are celebrating xmas earlier coz....
some of us is goin back hometown on d 24th....
hehehe....
we took alot of picture
but it is in my fren Syee Wei's digital camera...
hehehe....
i will get it from her and upload it in friendster...
but...
sadly....
i got my marketing result after that....
and my result very teruk ad...
haih....
i got 24 over 75 leh....
what d hell is happening to me!!!!!
have to start study ad....
if nt...
i maybe cant pass my foundation year....
haih....

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP