holiday part 2

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008


inside pavillion

my fren

jessie and ben shisha-ing

shi sha
at sunway

on tuesday, all of us woke up later coz slept 2 late...
hehehehehe...
end up checking out at 1pm...
the hotel reception so suck and don noe how to work de...
waste our time nia...
haih...
they make me miss my next destination which is mid valley...
i tak dapat pergi...
*sob sob*
then v go Lot 10 to eat lunch and shop kejap...
i jz bought a campel soup...
hehehehe....
330pm head back to hotel to take car...
then headed to pudu station but take wrong turn and traffic jam...
so i almost miss my bus back to kampar...
luckliy when i reached there, the bus haven gone yet...
my bus is at 4pm and i go in at 420pm...
wowwwwwwww....
hehehe...
then reach kampar at 730pm....

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP