end of press conferences

>> Wednesday, December 17, 2008


me in d formal for press conference

media and host girls group

my member of d press conference

me helping catty in demo of vibrating condom

me in reading my PR outlet..

2day we just finish our press conferences....
so nervous that time...
hehehehe...
i think that i done badly lo....
coz i din act as a real PR...
so sad....
beside that, Mr Lionel say that i din much interact with d media group...
sad..sad....
but nvmla...
my group member done it good....
hehehe.....

p/s d vibrator vibrate very strong...
hehehe...


0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP