shop at Jusco

>> Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friday night, my family and I went to Aeon Jusco for shopping..
because mum say Padini Authentic got 70%...
Went there, mum bought a padini authentic lady wear RM 39 ( ad discount ad )
Then went to PDI..
Nth to buy...
Next stop.. Oreef
Oreef is my favourite brand other than Billabong...
Bought at T at there RM29.90
Want to buy more..
But mum no money liao...
Sad... *sob* sob*
Then went to Skin Food to buy cosmetics thing...
I bought around RM110++...
Hehe...
My mascara and eye linear mau habis ad ma...


Due to I spend most of my money on cosmetics,
my dinner is PAPA ROTI RM1.80

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP