home sweet home

>> Friday, August 7, 2009

last 2 week is my nightmare week...
because I everyday slept at 3am or 4am
just to complete the assignment...
and next day, I cant wake up for classes..
this thing ad happened more than 3 times ad...
2day I at my hometown home...
so miss my home...
miss my family..
miss tomyam...
miss har mee..
miss curry mee..
miss yam rice...
miss clay pot rice...
hehe...
Jznw I went to morning market...
bought a dress...
later I upload d picture...
hehe...
planning to wear dress in the next semester...
2nite going to Jusco...
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!
PADINI AUTHENTIC GOT 70% SALES
ONLY FOR 1 DAY nia...

so my mom and me plan to go SHOPPING...
heheeee...
Later got tomyam eat...
yum yum~

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP