Penang Trip

>> Sunday, August 30, 2009


Thursday, 27 August 2009
Sat 715pm bus back to Penang, Bukit Mertajam...
Reached 1030pm...
News : Friday Edwin ask us out
Friday family want to go to Penang to overnight

Friday, 28 August 2009
Woke up at 940am
Went to Public Bank to active my account
Back home at 11am...
Bath and waited my friend, Edwin and my bf to come and fetch me out...
Destination : Penang, Perangin Mall and Gurney
Mind: Thinking wanna direct go meet parents or next day drive go alone?
Solution : Direct go meet them
Reason : My bf scolded me if I drive alone to Penang..
Watch movie at Gurney : District 9
For other people, maybe nice
For me, geli and wu liao...
Eat dinner at 台湾风味情
Reached hotel 10pm





Saturday, 29 August 2009
Woke up at 8am...
Breakfast Buffet : RM10 per head (cheap)
Next Destination : Gurney (again =.=)
Bought : 2 Body Glove shirt
Lunch : Chopper Board
Interesting Spotted Item / Store : Selling sexy pajamas and SEX TOYS & CONDOM
Camera Fair : Almost got a hand on a Olympus camera but mum tak bagi ( sad )
Back hotel rest...
Next Destination : Batu Feringghi
Move out at 7pm...
Reached 8sumthing
Searching for dinner at Long Beach Restaurant or Kopitiam
Shopping for DVD...
RECEIVE DISASTER news from bro..
HIS CAR BEEN STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!
My hope for a new car is broken...
Thanks to the car thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then second sis and mum bought a dress..
Me and lil sis tak ada ( sad ) (T.T)
Reached hotel 11pm..
Shopped for Maggie Cup as supper at 7-11

Sunday,30 August 2009
Due to the incidents that receive from bro...
My shopping destination end before going to QUEENSBAY MALL
Haih...
After breakfast buffet...
Started a journey back to Bukit Mertajam...

Act cool with sis but end up in funny and weird poses







0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP