Last Day in Genting

>> Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2day I woke up early cause I wanted to eat the breakfast...
Hehehe...
After ate breakfast..
Back to room to pack our things...
And of cause..
Slept for a while...
Hehehe..
We checked out at 1130am...
Then we went to BELL COUNTER to keep our bags...
Then we went to bus station to take tickets...
Then we continue shopping..
Only window shopping..
Hehehe...
Bo lui liao...



Reached BM at 8pm...
Tired but went to AUTOCITY
to redeem my tickets...
FAHRENHEIT PROMO TOUR IN MALAYSIA...
I got 4 tickets and friends to go..
But got no transport a...
Haih...
2 more days to go....

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP