I LOVE YOU ALL

>> Saturday, May 30, 2009

2day I went to see FAHRENHEIT PROMO TOUR at AUTO CITY...
So crowded and my foot was stepped dozen times...
Damn pain...
Some more the situation just like a group of mankind combating to the front stage....
Lolz....
Fortunately my friend, KAI FEN and I managed to "combat" into the second row...
Wao...
But the view was blocked by a tall guy who was protecting his gf...
Haih....
He blocked other people is never mind...
But he blocked the view of my PRINCE AARON YAN...
Damn he...
Haih....
AARON, he so cute and handsome....
Been electric shock by him ad...
Hehehe....
Finally can close distant to see my prince ad...
Hehehe..
AARON, JIRO, CHUN's hands were so smooth...
And their eyes release over hundred volt of electric ad...
But unfortunately, I didnt shaked CALVIN's hand because he was so busy...
And I cant see his eyes and smiles...
Oh! God, please make them held again promo at KAMPAR....
I was so in love with them...
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
MUAKSSS....

2nite can have a sweet dream ad...
Hehehe...
Smooth hand, cute and sunshine smiles and electric shock eyes...
I LOVE AARON SO MUCH!!!
I WILL SUPPORT YOU ALL FOREVER!!!!

this is the 1st time I took autograph of my favorite artist
will appreacite forever

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP