Friend Reunion

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009

2day is my old best buddies reunion...
We all met and gathered at Seoul Garden for dinner...
But one of my buddy dint came because of her dog is going to give birth...
So sad and so disappointed...
Haih...
After the dinner, We went to SUNSET BISTRO for drinking...
( SUNSET BISTRO is located at Batu Feringghi, beside PARK ROYAL)
On the way going there,
We talked a lot of guys...
Because my buddy's bf got knowledge and experience about relationship...
He also elder than me by 5 years...
Reach SUNSET BISTRO,
We order some drinks...
I cant drink beer so I order MILK SHAKE...
My buddy,Jessie ordered APPLE JUICE..
7 of buddies included their bf order HEINKEN, CARLSBERG,COCKTAIL and 1 more I forget jor...
We sat there for 1 hours only
Because some of them were tired and felt asleep...
So it is not fun at all...
I thought that they will go to RED BOX...
But they dint choose that...
So we all ended up in a sad mood...
Haih...
Dint take picture with them also...
So sad...
Haih...

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP