ANGELS AND DEMONS

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just now, I went to watch ANGELS AND DEMONS with my bf and my fren...
While waiting to go in to the cinema...
We were sitting on a bench outside of the cinema...
And then, we heard a sound like pouring water..
When we turned to the back..
We saw an adult vomiting on the floor...
Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The vomit is in pink color...
Yuckssssss...
Me and my fren was thinking...
He is an adult,
Why he vomit in the public and why cant he went to the washroom...
We quickly go away from the place because..
We kinda smelled the vomit...
Grossss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway...
ANGELS AND DEMONS...
Is a not bad movie
It just that...
I more prefer DAVINCI CODE..
No offense...
After the movie...
We passed by the vomit place...
The stain is still there...
OMG!!!!
Wondering what is the reactions of the cleaner 2molo morning...
Will the stain become hard???
Ewww~~~~
Stop thinking of the gross thing...
Yuckssss...

In the end of the day..
I wishes all my fren stay happy and healthy...
Plus congratulation to all my fren who gets a good result...
Plus wishes my fren and my bf's result is good too...
Plus hoping to get the ptptn loan...
GOD!!! PLEASE GRANTS MY WISHES AND HOPES!!!!
LOVE YOU
good night

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP