picture of the day

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Before went to aunt's house for reunion dinner?
cam whore at home

my mum's pose so samseng la...
hahaha (LOL)


ladies of TONG's Family

mum's shocked face
reason??
saw bro coming and scared he messed up the photo..

my dearest mum and me..

lil sis and me..

trying to wear the specs...




with lil sis
sexy nia..

cam whore at house

din go help them
so in room cam whore
while bro sleeping
and sis played his IPHONE

2 leng lui at kitchen preparing meal
mum's sexy back~

Yoga class at Kitchen...
cousin sis with cousin sis in law...
it really syok...
really ur spine...

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP