7th Days of CNY

>> Sunday, February 21, 2010

On the 7th day of CNY
My family and me plus my dear
Went Tambun eat seafood..
FISH VILLAGE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT...


My dear and me

My lovely and cute parents..
Dad saying that my mum is THE BEST..
HEHE...

eat yu shang...
no salmon de..

7 chopsticks..
guess which is mine?

Jimmy, Joey and Julianne

my favourite...
sotong / octopus
yum yum yum...

salad shrimp...
no shrimp taste de...
haih...

teo chew char mee...

must have when eat seafood...
BALITONG..
have to suck it hard...
dont think senget...

4 crabs..

20 cucuk of satay...
nice...

finish all the dishes
and the table is dirty
macam berlaku bencana nia..
hahaha..

THE END

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP