9th day of CNY

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

Already pass 12am..
So today is 9th day of CNY..
When the clock strike 11pm...
The beautiful scenery appeared from every direction...
FIREWORKS...
People is playing fireworks everywhere...
It is so beautiful..
And opposite my house area...
I can see that there were a FIREWORKS MARATHON...
It looks likes they were competing whose fireworks is more..
Hahahaha...
Then my neighbour bought over 5 "hong pao"
Hanging down from their balcony and also at their gate..
They are so damn rich...
but I would like to suggest them to buy fireworks
Then I also saw some people putting
"Kong Ming Deng" 孔明灯
It is illegal..
But who cares...
hehe...
I still have 5 hours to sleep
cause my train departure at 8am..
and I had to fetch my dear also..
Going back Kampar...
haih...
the end

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP