Cheng Beng aka 清明

>> Sunday, March 22, 2009

2day i woke up 6am and i only slept for 3hours
Since last night I came back at 2am...
Prepare to go to visit my grandfather and grandmother at
Berapit Cemetery...
Hehe...
Before went out, I took d sunrise picture

We reached d cemetery around 730am...
Again I took d sunrise picture

After 10am, we went back home and have a sleep due to d tiredness and sleepy...
Whole family slept until around 3pm...
Wao!!! Pandai tidur lo....
Hehe...
Then we went to Jusco because I wanna help my bf to change a hard disk cable...
Then I also sun pian go buy shoe at OPERA...
Sebagai gantian to my broken sandals...
Hehehe....


This is a small heels shoe...

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP