60 EARTH HOUR

>> Saturday, March 28, 2009

just now my house are all pitch black...
because we are doing 60 Earth Hour...
we only off the light but we didn't fully off all the electricity...
Looking at the laptop in pitch black made my eye damn pain...
After an hour,
I felt happy cause i think that i finally help the earth do something...
Hehe...
In other hand,
Today is 飞轮海's concert...
Wondering whether they got off the light or not????
I so wanna to see Aaron Yan!!!!!
Haih...
Now i can just hope their next concert i can attend....


[ thank to those who off the light]
[ you have save the earth ]

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP