Toilet Poem

>> Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper, Shall I lie, or shall I
linger, Or shall I be forced to use my finger.

Another to be poet, he wrote this below that...

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted

Someone who had a different experience wrote,

You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!

Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in toilets.

I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.

There are also people who come in for a different purpose...

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls...

And finally, this should teach some a lesson...
Sign seen at a family restaurant toilet wall:

The hands that clean these toilets also make your food...please aim
properly.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP