Emails

>> Sunday, January 4, 2009

2day i read all my emails from last time till now...
i read back d email which my bf send to me.
since 2006 our relationship started in a weird situation
we not lik d other couples in the school...
we barely talked to each other
bcoz i was so shy and don noe wat to say...
so since i accept him as my bf,
i think we took at least 2 month time to talk to each other
face to face...
in the emails....
we were flirting to each other saying something dirty
or X-rated thing...
haha...
after read back those emails,
i now realize that...
he trully devoted to me since d starting..
why me...
took a long time to really give him my fully hard...
i felt sorry that i kinda selfish...
hehe...
but now...
i hope d feeling wont change eventhough
we has been together for 2 year and plus...
lao gong
don forget ur wishes that u wan...
we together will live together forever and ever....
LAO GONG
I LOVE YOU!!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP