No more 5C's but new 5B's (Malaysia version)

>> Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well, here is something to link the 5C's to the newer 5B's!

I don't need a *CAR*, but I want a *BMW *

I don't need a *CONDO*, but I want a *BUNGALOW *

I don't need you to have *CASH* but I want you to own a *BANK *

I don't need you to have a *CAREER* but I want you to be a *BOSS*

It's interesting for you to read!

Most of you would have heard of the Singapore* 5C's*! :
*
Car, Condo, Credit Card (Gold), Cash and Career*

Heard of the *5B's*?
*
B - BMW

B - Body

B - Brain

B - Billionaire

B - Bungalow *

And addition with the *5K's*.
*
Kiasu (scared of losing)

Kiasee (scared of dying)

Kiabor (scared of wife)

Kiaboh (scared of having nothing)

Kiachenghu (scared of government) *

We've been reading about the 5C's and 5K's for Singaporeans, now comes the 5
numerals and Malaysia's equivalent.

Singaporeans' "practice" for Simple Living: *
1 - One Wife
2 - Two Children
3 - Three Bedroom Condo
4 - Four Wheels
5 - Five Figure Salary *

Malaysian Malays' "practice" for Simple Living: *
5 - Five Children
4 - Four Wives
3 - Three Figure Salary
2 - Two Wheels
1 - One-Storey Link House*

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP