Tik Tok Tik Tok

>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hearing the clock click every second.
And I know that times is still going on and the earth is still turning..
LOL!!!
Why so serious?
In a week I'll be entering my last semester of my 2nd year of degree.
Happy yet anxious..
Going for the internship soon but still finding a company to train in..
Got offer from cousin and dad
But working with dad seem weird..
Haih..
Knocking and banging my head at the same time..
Anyway,
My results reach my satisfactory because NO FAIL and NO Ds
Thank you!
Got money to continue my next semester also..
I will be rich until when the student fees is out..
LOL!
Times flies very fast
And so many things to learn in a short period of time
Good Luck everyone who reading this crap.
;p


0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP