Changes of Me

>> Sunday, January 16, 2011

 I had made many hair changes since foundation year.
Well...
My original hair is straight and long..
Natural straight I mean
Then I went to do straightening/rebonding during Form 5
Then after my NS which is National Service
I went to do long natural wavy curl hair..
Not so love that hair so I chopped it off during Lower Six
Then remain for straight and long until my foundation year.
Then I started to changed my hairstyle every semester.
Not perming then is cutting/dye hair
So, which hair style suit me more?
1. long wavy hair
2. normal hair
3. "boom" hair
4. short and frizzy 
5. long straight with a thick bang
6. curl hair

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP