"Dong Bo Rou"

>> Friday, November 12, 2010

Every since I came to Kampar,
My friends introduced all the nice place to eat
But this "dong bo rou" a.k.a pork meat is the most delicious meal ever I ate in Kampar
The meat is so Q and the kuah does not make us feel so uncomfortable.
It looked oily but it does not taste oily
The meat does not have much fats meat
It served with winter melon soup and some veggie.
It only costs Rm5.60 per person.
It is located nearby KTAR
In front of the apartment
The shop name is
"Tai Beng Seng" or "Wo Wen Tian"

A kind reminder:
This meal very "laku"
Mostly the meat after 630pm already finish
So please be early or you can have it as lunch :)



1 comments:

Bean 阿豆 November 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

wow.... make me feel hungry...

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP