Retarded Lecturer: Hit and Ran

>> Friday, September 10, 2010

I was surfing my Facebook till I came across a news 
that said
"Retarded Lecturer Hit Student and Ran"
That lecturer were my Intro to Electronic Publishing's lecturer & tutor
Well..She has a bad attitude and personality
BUT 
I cant believe that she is so irresponsible
Shame on you
Your already in the (well maybe 30)
You should act as a adult and take the responsibility
What if the student died?
How will you pay for her parents?
Don't you have a brain...
So sad that UTAR had this kind of lecturer 
Which cant even teach well and kind of childish

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP