pass and future

>> Thursday, November 26, 2009

got nothing to post recently....
coz donno wanna post wat...

when clubbing on the
last semester break
everyone is half conscious
at MOIS


my dear request on doing mask...
while my fringe is too
long so i tie it up
"coconut tree"


last week went to wat
ch 2012 at Jusco..
movie at 1230pm...
and it is the 3rd row in front...
luckily is still can accept coz din harm my neck...
hehe
recommended

NEW MOON!!!!!
is the movie that i waited for so long time
but unfortunately
cant watch coz all cinema is full
haih...
have to go back Kampar time only go watch ad...
my bro 2molo going to watch it...
early birds..










0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP