Love Quotes

>> Sunday, November 8, 2009

I found many LOVE QUOTES...

Which is related much to myself...

When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you
Now that i love you im afraid to lose you.

You make me smile for no reason whatsoever,
Y ou make me laugh at the unfunniest things,
B ut most of all, you make me love you...
W hen I shouldn't be loving you.

Don't be too good i will miss you.
Don't be too caring, I might like you.
Don't be too sweet, I might fall.
It's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all...

I could have loved you once And said it
But then you went away And when you came back
Love was a forgotten word...
Remember? -Monroe, Marilyn-

Letting go has never been easy,
but holding on can be as difficult.
Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go -Santos, Len-

Love is to sex, sex is to sin
sins are forgiven, so lets begin
3 hours of pleasure, 9 months of pain
2 hours in the hospital and a baby to name
fathers a basterd, mothers a whore
none of this would have happened
if the rubber wouldn't have tore - W,L-

And many other quotes..

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP