Friends

>> Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Recently I felt that friendship can change

Change according to what???
Time - Time we spent together and time we spent to contact to each other
Place / Surrounding - Different place we are, different feeling when we met up
When we met up, I felt that everything change...
Maybe it just my hunch or maybe not...
When I in the group, I felt that I'm an outsider...
Haih...
This feeling has come back to me...
An outsider and An invisible people...
Lonely feeling has come back...
7 friends which had knew each other since primary...
I always thought that nothing will change but
I think I'm wrong...
We use to walk and talk together even though we are shopping and playing
But this time everyone is walking in pair
Not with boyfriends la...
I suddenly felt that
FRIENDSHIP IS FOREVER BUT IT DEPEND HOW YOU MAINTAIN IT
Once you could not maintain it in a good situation
Relationship will crack...
FRIENDS FOREVER

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP