short journey become long trip

>> Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why short journey become a long trip????
Because hor...
My friend and I met in an accident on the highway toward to Ipoh toll...
We were bang by a Proton Persona and we bang the Compressor C200..
Damn...
That time i was sleeping at the behind seat...
The 1st bang i was woke up and then the 2nd bang came...
Walao...
We all become tuna....
But the Persona hit and run...
Eat shit la...
Make my friend can't have to pay for her loss....
Then the selfish Compressor owner said that it is a new car new car new car...
Dude!!!! How we can know that that's is a new car wo...
There din have a sign saying new car a....
You no need always press on the word "new car"
So irritating...
Beside that, that aunty say to my friend that "You want to report to police or you want to pay for it?"
Then the aunty said again that "Can you afford the loss of my car?"
Dude!!!!! You pandang rendah people just because you drove a Compressor...
Dont think that rich people own everything....
Then we went to police station at Ipoh...Near medan kidd...
Then when my friend is giving the statement....
That guy said that he din saw any car hit my friend's car...
What a selfish people!!!!
Impossible you cant see it!!!!!
You ad rich why u still want to become so selfish???
Selfish!!!
But anyway...
The police officer stand at our side because he said
"Same race but don want to help so what to do"
Then my bf said " Orang kaya is like that want la"
"Status is more important to them"
After the police officer took the picture of the car damage...
My bf said " Eh! Open your trunk and see..See whether can open or not?"
Then my friend said " Don know theirs can open or not leh?"
Then my bf said " Of course can la... So expensive want car lidat de leh.."
The word were so "suan"
But we were so happy because we don like the family...
Hahahaha.....

After that, we went to eat tauge ayam...
Hahahaha...
I just reach home not long nia....

The damage of the Compressor was just a little bit of scratches nia....
While my friend's car was so teruk...
Her back of the car want bumper pecah liao...
Number plate hilang liao...
Then the front part is...
Right hand side big light pecah and the bulb terkeluar jor...
Bonnet pop up a bit...

Later i publish it...
The connection slow...

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP