Fahrenheit Is Coming!

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fahrenheit aka 飞轮海 is coming to Auto City, Juru
on 29th of May...
hehehe...
I will be going...
I must go!!!!
hehehe....
I wanna see my handsome talented and cute prince, Aaron Yan (炎亚轮)
Luckily I also have bought their album 越来越爱...
Hehehe...
All four of them are coming...
No one is absent!!!!!
I can give them sign the album ad...
My 1st time!!
hehehe....

i bought this version of album

Now ad is 1134pm and i havent start study yet...
My final exam is on 2molo 2pm...
Social Psychology...
I have no mood to study coz i felt very sleepy and i forcing myself to study
but no use...
The more I read the more I felt sleepy...
Haih...
God! Please help me

Beside that, my bf now is playing badminton with his fren in this hour..
OMG!!!
Maybe they go yamcha instead of badminton..
Well~
Who's know..

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP