Never Forgotten Experience: Nike Run 10k

>> Saturday, October 16, 2010



I had experience a more than 20 hours of sleepless night in Kuala Lumpur.
On the 9th October, I woke up at 8am for breakfast and also packing to be done.
Our train departure at 630pm and the whole afternoon I spent it by cleaning my room and surfing the net.
I thought during the ride, I would be sleeping in the whole journey to KL,
But I can't sleep because the train was airing Spiderman 2
The movie ended when we reached KL Sentral
Then we had dinner and continue to Ampang Park.
We reached at the venue at 10pm while my friends around 11pm.
After registration, we went to McD for the air condition and place to sit.
 While waiting for my friends to arrive,I took the picture of KLCC using my dear's phone
credit to Fong Wee.
 She took the picture while I was waiting at the Water Station at Pavillion.
The run started at 7am (10.10.10) and everyone had to registered at 3am for volunteer and 4am for the runners.It is a very hectic day and sleepless night.
This event ended at 11pm and we got our salary RM60 which included t-shirt, supper, breakfast and got free special edition doll of Nike.
Then we went to hotel for a nap.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP