Unlucky Day

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yesterday is my unlucky day.
Why?
Because my bf and me suppose to take train back hometown.
So we took 520pm taxi and went to the train station.
Reached there, the people said 
"Kereta api akan delay 2 jam ke atas"
note : 2 hour and above
Walao eh...
Not the first time it delay lo...
Angry nia...
But luckily we can refunded the ticket
And we quickly went to bus station to check whether got tickets or not
Luckily there were many many empty seats..
Hahahaha...
But the bus is 715pm
We got big gap of time cause it just 545pm..
SHIT!!!!
And it was raining heavily that time...
Mati la...
Then we walk to KFC for dinner..
YES!! Two crazy people walk under the rain with 2 luggage bag and 2 laptop bag
Reached KFC, both of us freeze to death...
Sejuk~ sangat...
That not so unlucky or heartbreak 
Most heartbreak is hor...
My bf counted out my weak points
1. fat (his friends said I very different from the picture in his wallet 
and they thought that girl in the picture is his ex girlfriend)
2. face to many pimples 
3. my nose is too big ( he said when I looked up, I look like a pig nose)
4. short or my legs cant touch the floor :'(
5. he said I not cute nor pretty and he do not know what he likes about me
Walao eh!!!
Hati banyak sakit le...
haih...
My mom said 
Be careful with your bf a...
Later he 1 leg many boats balu tau..
She said who ask you all so early dating a..
Haih..
When people work, their heart might change...
So be careful
But most important is 
DON'T GET PREGNANT NOW
*faint*
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP