Happy 15th Birthday

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

17th April
Is this guy birthday..
My FAT brother..
Tong Weng Ting..
Uncle Tong..
Jimmy Tong..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! BRO!!!

Unfortunately, he did not come back..
While little sis, Joey Tong..
Throw a party for her birthday
Which is 22nd April..

Joey Tong..
So not like her..

Cake of the day...
My favourite..
Tiramisu

Food for the party...
Got FAMOUS fried tomyam bihun by
The one and only..
TONG CHIN HIN..
My beloved dad..
Very nice..

A bunch of underage children..
Spotted my sis???
She wearing the dress I gave her today..
She love this style of dress..
Thanks to my bf for the choice of colour

The man and woman of the house..
Desmond Tong & Christy Lai
And the main character of today..
Joey Tong..
makne of Tong's family..

p.s makne mean youngest in Korean Language
p.s I wont wish her now cause not really her birthday yet..

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP