New TVB drama

>> Saturday, March 20, 2010

Last night I finish watched 老公万岁..
Not bad drama series..
Funny and meaningful..
Guys should watch..
Girls~ Recommend to your boy or dear..
Just now I just watch 秋香怒点唐伯虎...
Second version of Stephen Chow..
Funny..
Have not finish so cant conclude the whole drama..
Now downloading 铁马寻桥
Wondering is it a nice drama..
Cause preview not so interesting...
Anyway,
Who wan drama series from Hong Kong
Can take from me~
Although some is not RMVB
or some is in Mandarin
Cause there have no Cantonese version...
If you all no mind can take from me ooo...

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP