enjoyable day~~~

>> Sunday, November 30, 2008


poeysan and me

2day me and my frenz, catty, elissa and poeysan went shopping... v bought alot of thing... eye mask and mask at elianto... i bought bottel 4 shampoo at bum city... bought a cut-in-singlet at F.O.S... then v went back to poeysan huz 4 steamboat plus tenpayaki... yum yum... then elissa say something funny and made me burst everything in mouth out to the table... OMG... so malu leh... in front of my fren de family... haih.... anyway... it was a enjoyable day and fun...

p/s i hope siao yue don emo wif us 2molo...

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about daily life which happened on me...
It is can be say is a nonsense and boring blog...

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP